Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Slight delay in the Zanzibar Series

Hello All -

I woke up sick this morning. Very sick. I am so thankful this didn't happen on the ferry from Zanzibar or any time in my travels. God is in control! I went to the clinic in town this afternoon for a couple of tests.

I have typhoid.

They are doing more tests to see how severe it is and will give me a prescription after that. I would appreciate your prayers. I feel a little better than this morning, but I am still not well.

Thanks.

3 comments:

thepipers said...

I don't know if my comment from earlier will appear because something wacky happened. Anyway, I'm really sorry you're sick. Just rest as much as you can. I have no idea what typhoid is, but it doesn't sound good. Take care of yourself, friend.

Tina said...

Praying for you Jan! Lord comfort Jan and heal her quickly. Amen!

Anonymous said...

hi, how are you? synthroid online [url=http://dotnet.org.za/members/cheap-synthroid-online.aspx]cheap synthroid[/url] http://dotnet.org.za/members/cheap-synthroid-online.aspx online