Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I will come back to the New Earth topic

I am still formulating my response to Barb's comment on the last entry. However in the meantime I will refer you to a message that John Piper gave to a group of pastors on May 24, 2008 that you can read or listen to on the Desiring God web site. It's called Triumph of the Gospel in the New Heavens and the New Earth. I will warn you that Piper has a lot of other things to say to his audience before he gets to this topic about 25 minutes into the message.

More soon.

(I just have a few other pressing items on my plate at the moment.)

2 comments:

Waldemar Family said...

Hey! How are you? Did I throw a monkey wrench in your already very busy life? (I hope I didn't.) Curious as to what you will say in response. I thought the subject matter was compelling.

Barb

Jan said...

It is! That is why I'll be back. But I have a few things to get to before that. Thanks for reading my blog so faithfully.