Thursday, April 3, 2008

Feeling Better

Thanks so much for asking and for all your prayers. I am doing much better regarding my sickness with typhoid. I have just about a day and a half left of the antibiotics for it. I have been able to attend classes all this week. "Nime pona."

If you are inclined to pray please continue to hold up my health. I have not been able to determine the origin of this. I have deduced that it could even be the food or water I have right here at the school, so I could get it again. I definitely don't want that!

1 comment:

Grace-n-Glory said...

you are ever in our prayers, Jan! We miss you so much especially as more and more days go by without your cheeriness popping in unexpectedly! I am glad you are so at ease with story telling. Reading your blogs keeps you near.