Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Over the Pond

Most of my readers know that I am planning a trip to the US soon, very soon. I thought I would post a few details in case folks have missed the info.

I leave Kenya this coming Sunday evening at around 10:00 PM local time. I arrive in Minneapolis at about 1:00 PM on Monday, September 29th Minneapolis time. I will be staying with Matt and Johanna Jones. My temporary mailing address is 2605 18th Avenue South, Minneapolis, MN 55406. I will be available by email or Skype immediately upon arrival. Phone service may take some time.

Many have asked how long I will be in the US. I don’t know exactly. I can say for sure that it will be a minimum of 2 months. However, one of my main reasons for returning is to do some support raising for the coming year, as we have experienced a substantial living cost increases here in Kenya. I plan to be around until I am fully supported for the coming year.

If you would like to support me or have me share at your Bible Study, Sunday School Class or other venue, please let me know. I would be very happy to share our vision for Kenya.

I hope to see many of you in the coming weeks. If you are inclined to pray, please pray for all the last minute details to be tied up and safety as I prepare to leave; while I am in the US, for the immigration status to get sorted out and for good visits with all there.

See many of you soon!

1 comment:

ellen said...

Wow, so soon! Can't wait to see you and catch up.