Monday, June 18, 2012

I'm back in my house!


It's the middle of June already!

I have been enjoying my home so much! But I sometimes feel bad for liking 'stuff'. I unpacked most of my household items and realized I have a lot of kitchen and entertaining items, a ton! But I like them. I like what they represent and I like using them. I love having people over. But I still wish my life was simpler. I wish I didn't like it all so much!

But this is who God made me to be so it's hard to say that it's not what I should enjoy. Needless to say, I'm a little conflicted within myself these days.

Plus I can hardly believe how busy everything about school and unpacking makes me. Give me just 4 more weeks and I will be hopefully much more verbal here in the blogosphere.

Thanks for tuning in.

No comments: