Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A Walk Down My Own Memory Lane - Part 4


My parents were dancers. You might know that in the past ten years I have taken up swing dancing and have enjoyed it very much. This photo was some kind of couples outing shortly after my parents were married - probably in the winter of 1949-50. There were some other portrait shots with two other couples taken around the fireplace of my parents home. And some snapshots of several couples at a large table together, presumably in a dance hall somewhere. They included my dad's two siblings and their spouses.

2 comments:

Hoichi said...

Jan, I am enjoying walking down your memory lane via your posts. This picture makes me want to put on my dancing shoes! What a wonderful keepsake of your parents.

Cyaeg said...

I love this one!