Sunday, October 26, 2008

At the End of 'Missions Focus' for this Year

If you have been visiting my blog now seeing anything new. Please forgive me. It's not that I haven't had anything to say, it's just been a bit busy with all many things happening the past couple of weeks.

Today was the final day of my church's annual "Missions Focus" event. I attend a church that does a great job training, sending and supporting missionaries all year 'round. But every year we spend a week and a half highlighting some of the many things folks are involved in.

One item mentioned in passing during the sermon was a reference to this morning's blog entry at Desiring God. It's very short and has been a blessing to me as I spend time in the US doing some additional support raising for the coming year. Please take a look.

No comments: