Saturday, June 11, 2011

The "New" Car

By the grace of God I found a reliable (I hope) used car that is “affordable”. I am the new owner of a 2001 Camry 5 Speed. It’s very much like the last car I had here, but a little newer and less rust.

I feel blessed to have found and been able to pull everything together to purchase it today. I did have a little help from my friends: One who did all the research for me on what kind of car to buy (because he’d already done the looking for a similar one for himself). Another who went to look at a couple of them with me, and ended up taking to out to get mine today. And still another who shuttled me to the bank this morning to get the money.

If you prayed I am especially grateful to you for that unseen help and directing me to just the right car. It’s a real blessing to be truly mobile.

1 comment:

Uncle Mo said...

The Lord bless you big Jan!