Wednesday, October 3, 2007

7 nice things about today...

  • I got up really early (4:45) to go to the jazz station to answer phones for the membership drive and we met our goal for the morning drive (6-9).
  • I finished getting the curtains up in the missionary apartment.
  • I got a belated birthday card.
  • I got the official letter that my Private Mortgage Insurance is cancelled and I now own over 25% of my home.
  • It was sunny.
  • I got an uncashed check back from my ISP because I overpaid.
  • I’m going to bed “early” with a good book.

3 comments:

Waldemar Family said...

Your last nice thing is my favorite. What book?

Jan said...

Barb,
Thanks for reading my blog.
It's Northanger Abby by Jane Austen.

Lowell said...

An excellent post. I should do more things like this.
Lowell