Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Where in the World is Jan?

Hello Dear Readers -

Just wanted to put it plainly - As of April 1st, I am officially with Daystar US. (That is not an April Fool's joke.) I will have about two and a half months of orientation in the US office, here in Edina. So right now, I am in the Twin Cities. (Just back from a short trip to Kenya to exit Care of Creation, pack up my house and office and meet some of my new Daystar colleagues.)

In June I will head back to Kenya, long-term to work from Nairobi for the US office. The exact flight date is not set yet, but it will be around the middle of the month. I promise to keep you posted.

In the meantime, I have a desk and phone here in the Twin Cities, at Daystar US. I can be reached at:
952-848-4208 or by email at korbel.jc@gmail.com. I also still have my cell: 651-283-0484.

No comments: